Search

Monday, February 6, 2012

All revieuw for Macbook Pro MD318LL/A 15.4


Below is a situation revieuw was almost equal to the condition that I have Experience when buying apple products (Apple MacBook Pro MD318LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop -New Ver). The situation is like talking about the durability issue Batrei, which in fact Batrei Aplle has endurance up to 3-4 hours in the conditions of the use of lap top on a continuous basis, not as described in general that the lap top that can be used up to 7 hours. Operaing System is made in such a way as to security from virus and hacker attacks make me comfortable surfing. More advanced games can I play the latest, no errors at all in the installation process until the game when playing the game, all so smoothly and quickly, tanks to intel  i5, that is Amazing  performance.  Indeed, in his description of these products are not promoted as a gaming lap top. but in fact, lap top is indeed able to do so (for gaming). And basically for all games played a game with the specs a must-have "standards mode" is a Dual core processor, 4GB RAM, 512MB VGA card, minimum resolution (1366 x 768, 16:9 aspect ratio) with native HD 720p. And all that was built in in this product. see for  All revieuw here.
or you can read below  
T. A. Dinh "Never Give Up" (San Jose, CA)
I've been maintaining/repairing computers for ten years but the product that has made a huge impact on my life is the Mac. After working with Windows NT, 98, 2000, and XP. I'm glad that I was introduced to the Mac line when the White/Black Macbook was just coming out. Since then, once you go Mac, you can't go back.

Apple is a great company, many people think they've overrated and overcharge for their products. The main product you're paying premium for is their operating system and customer support. The operating system is what makes the Mac run so smoothly and safely. You can see the OS works very well with the right specifications, and worry free in regards to getting a virus. How often do you hear about a Mac user running into a virus issue, rarely.

I've worked with the old Macbook Pro 15" with the i7 Dual Core. This is a huge upgrade from that, it has a performance score twice as much as last years model. This is one of the latest processor in a laptop market today. This is an i7 Quad Processor, and of course I am happy that this is an Intel processor and not AMD. I upgraded to Corsair 8GB 1333mhz Ram. Together with the processor makes this a great buy for multitasking.

The screen is very reflective. When I use this outdoor it proves a problem to see and I end up squinting at times. But if you're majorly using the screen indoor (like I do), you will only see how beautiful this screen lights up. It's really instant on thanks to being LED and you can see how thin that screen is. The resolution on this Macbook is a big improvement over the last years model as well, thanks to the 1GB graphic card.

Now you're probably wondering, why I mention this Macbook is for everything. Three simple reasons, it has the graphics card (1GB) that can make it do the most intensive graphic program, we've reached the time when programs are being made for both Windows and Mac, and lastly it can have Windows 7 installed as well.

The graphics has amazed me. I've played Starcraft 2, Day of Defeat Source, Team Fortress 2, and Grand Theft Auto IV on high settings. I even can play Battlefield 3 as well while on Medium setting and the quality is beautiful (installed on Windows). The graphics card plays an additional role in the speed of the computer. You can have a great processor and a large amount of ram. But when it comes to watching HD videos, video editing, or playing games, the graphic card has to be good a well. 1GB I guarantee you will have plenty and is just on par with a desktop gaming computer. Most games that are graphic intensive recommends 1GB, looks like this Macbook is prepared!

Many people say, "Mac's are not made for gaming". You can definitely prove them wrong now, you have a 1GB card and that saying is old now. There are many games out available for Mac and they work stunningly great on it. I am surprise myself that Battlefield 3 ran so great! You can get AutoCad, Photoshop, and so much more. But if there's a certain window product you need to install, well here's my third reason.

You now can feel like you paid for TWO laptops and operating systems, thanks to Boot Camp.

You can install Windows 7 on this laptop thanks to boot camp. Just hold down the ALT key upon boot up after you install it and choose either Mac or Windows to use. Apple has a built in program that walks you through it just like turning on a computer. It's so simple. you'll have Windows 7 on this laptop in an hour, thats how long it took me. Thanks to having Windows installed, I can install any program I want. This has a 750GB hard drive so there is a large amount of space for both OS. This Macbook is now definitely made for everything.

Sorry to say but the battery life is not the rated seven hours unless you plan to only do word documents, light internet surfing, and brightness all the way down. If you play games, browse the web heavily, socialize, webcam, and brightness all the way up, you'd get most likely 3-4 hours only. This is ok for me because I can adjust accordingly of how much power I need. If I'm in class, I'll be having my brightness level down and the battery can last long just fine. As for gaming, I'll make sure to be at a desk and with my power adapter handy. Battery life doesn't affect me whatsoever, and comparing Mac to other 15.4 inch laptops, the Mac has a great power management built in the OS that makes sure it uses next to no battery usage while on standby. Alright I've spent 30 minutes trying to think of other things that I like about this laptop. Now here's the thing, it's probably just me, but I don't see anything that makes this laptop better than a PC. My main reason of getting this laptop was to see how great it was, since everyone was talking about it, and recommending it to me. I've had it for 4 months now, and I have no clear idea of how it could beat a laptop that's half its price. I love playing Starcraft 2, but I have to run it on the lowest settings, while my PC with the same specifications can run it on high. So either right now, there's nothing different, or I'm not utilizing my Macbook Pro to its fullest potential. If I am, someone please comment so I could get a better experience with this.

Overall for the price, you're not paying for just the cool factor of Apple, but for the customer support as well. If you have a problem with the Mac, there's a Genius Bar in the Apple Store there with experts to help you out. Within the first year after purchasing it's free help. Even after the one year they will not mind taking a look to see what the problem is. But with warranty, whatever problems occur they will help you step by step and take the right actions to make sure you leave the Apple Store satisfied in solving your problem.I've debated switching to Mac for many years and am very happy with the Macbook Pro 15" I purchased. I've been a windows user for 20+ years and thought about the switch but never could convince myself to make the change. The Mac Book Pro is handsdown the best laptop I've ever used, and the Mac OS x operating system is also great. The switch wasn't nearly as painful as I expected and I still haven't mastered all of the quirks that are different between mac & windows; command v. control for example. From the initial setup on this has been the best computer experience I've had. Migrated info from my pc very easily including outlook email and calender info and all of my pictures. It also detected and setup the two hp printers we have on our home network. It took me 30 min to set up the HP printer on my wife's laptop when she brought a second printer for work. The macbook detected it, asked if I wanted to install and viola i was able to print. It just does so many things easy than the pc and I didn't think it would. The battery life is not as great as claimed but I expected that being an iphone, ipad user apple always exaggerates battery life. it does get hot and fan can be loud, but i think the reviews that gripe about that aren't factoring in that all laptops are like that, it's not just a symptom of the macbook.

I do not work for Apple MacBook Pro MD318LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop -New Ver, but if I did I'm sure I'd enjoy sharing my experience with why Mac is far more superior at Windows. I used Windows for years but a Mac is so much easier to use in comparison, I've converted many of my family/friends into using it, and they now feel the same way I do about what their next laptop should always be.

Tags:
apple,apple store apple computers. apple store locator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Website Translator Gadget