Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Acer Aspire AS5755-6699 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)

 Acer Aspire AS5755-6699 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black)
Price: $452.59
Price: $429.99
Features that are very adequate for your own, with consideration of less than $ 500. I no longer need to discuss about the ability of this lap top, everything is available. For those of you who are not too concerned with game play, lap top will not be so demanding needs of others. Ideal for businessmen, students, and internet marketing business.


The work does not demand perfection of production for images and videos, lap top is perfect.

 
There is a case in a natural buyer of this product, about
 Domestic Goddess (St. Louis, MO)
..........The laptop shut down every time I unplugged it even when it had been charging for days. Their solution? I had to update BIOS when I -just- got the laptop. That should not be required within the first two weeks of ownership. Period..........

It is absolutely ridiculous all that I have had to deal with within two weeks of ownership.

"The laptop shut down every time I unplugged it even Pls Had it been charging for days"

 
  1. Drivers of conflict, please you first exhaust the current drivers, then reinstall the drivers one by one, If you download from the internet consider compatibility with the operating system drivers are 32-bit or 62-bit. If the OS you are using Windows 7 it will set the driver automatically, and if Windows 7 does not provide, then Windows 7 will provide a standard driver. Usually there is a conflict in this area, so discard the standard driver first and then reinstall the drivers from the CD of your lap top that. Like the case of Toshiba L310, CD luggage had expired and asked for an update, what happens is bluescreen malware.
  2. Conflicts between the OS and other softwere. Do not haphazardly install softwere is less known, because of softwere that you install will embed dll files in windows system, and sometimes contain viruses. (HKEY_Local_machines). Install an antivirus would be better paid.

By
Gordon S. Ferris
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Acer Aspire AS5755-6699 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
I've only been using this laptop for a few days. But it's a winner. Great screen, speakers,keyboard,webcam,very easy to set up. Windows 7 is a snap to use. (I've been using Vista, before that XP Pro and XP.)The laptop comes with 4gb of ram. I ordered two 4gb. to increase the ram to 8gb. I found the upgrade here on Amazon for only $29. That's cheap enough. I would recommend Acer to anyone that wants a good computer that doesn't cost a lot of money.


5.0 out of 5 stars Best value at $379., December 1, 2011
By
mralan
This review is from: Acer Aspire AS5755-6699 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
After looking at laptops for several months I finally settled on this little beauty. This is my first laptop and I have fallen in love with it. I wanted a machine to use "Push 2 TV" with and kiss my cable bill goodbye and I did just that. Life is good! Caught this Acer on sale at Micro Center for $379 and I couldn't be happier. If you're thinking about this one, get it. You won't be sorry especially at $379.


By 
ricosdi2000 
This review is from: Acer Aspire AS5755-6699 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
Very nice laptop. Sleek look and very fast. I use it for intensive programs and have not found any problems with it. My keyboard works perfectly. :)
 VS
Domestic Goddess (St. Louis, MO) 
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Acer Aspire AS5755-6699 15.6-Inch Laptop (Glossy Black) (Personal Computers)
I have had to contact Acer 3 times in two weeks regarding problems with this laptop. I had to do chat support because they CHARGE for phone support. It seems like the chat support is an automated responder too.

The laptop shut down every time I unplugged it even when it had been charging for days. Their solution? I had to update BIOS when I -just- got the laptop. That should not be required within the first two weeks of ownership. Period.

It is absolutely ridiculous all that I have had to deal with within two weeks of ownership.


Key Features

  • 15.6" HD Widescreen CineCrystal™ LED-backlit Display: (1366 x 768) resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
  • 2nd gen Intel® Core™ i3-2330M Processor (2.2GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
  • Windows® 7 Home Premium
  • Microsoft® Office Starter 2010
  • 500GB Hard Drive
  • 4GB DDR3 Memory
  • Intel® HD Graphics 3000
  • Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
  • 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
  • 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet LAN
  • Intel® Wireless Display*
  • Built-in 1.3 Megapixel HD Webcam
  • 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive
  • Dolby® Advanced Audio® v2 audio enhancement
  • High-Definition Audio Support
  • 2- USB 2.0 Ports
  • 1- USB 3.0 Port
  • 1- HDMI™ Port with HDCP suport
  • Multi-Gesture Touchpad
  • Dedicated Numeric Keypad
  • Media Control Function Keys
  • 6-cell Li-ion Battery up to 4.5-hours of battery-life
  • 5.74 lbs.| 2.6 kg(system unit only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Website Translator Gadget