Search

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Case: Why's My Lap Top performance decreases when browsing?

When a Korean Tourists come to the shop, he asked for in service to his new lap top he bought about 4 months ago in Singapore. He complained about the new lap top which he had bought it decreases performance.

Then I try to solve the problem:
Spect Lap's top tourist Korean people turned out bagu, Core i5 processor
Dell Inspiron ...
The first time I turn on the lap top is running normally. Starup loading windows fast enough lap top as normal. I try to check the system device windows, all no problem, its all working fine. Then this condition I am to convey to the Korean people, with all his shows, but he still seemed pensive and not yet satisfied. After that he told of the problems that he got when browsing the Internet. After that I took the decision:

Ok .. sir ... now we try to browse the internet. Soon I shop the internet hotspot in turn, then wirelles Lap Top that I activate. Apparently its all going well there is no problem .... But the Korean people still feel there is something wrong in his lap top, he considers the speed when rendering video in Yutube feels slow. After that ... I just know what the problem is ....

I asked the Korean people, and I hope he understands little about IT;

Me: Sir ... how many GB of bandwidth sharing in your country (Korea) or in Singapore ..?

The Koreans: 4GB ...

Me: Well sir ... your lap top no problem at all ... why are you walking like a lap top is not normal, because in Indonesia it is only 1GB of bandwidth sharing ...

Conclusion:

Sophisticated computer and as soon as any any or a lap top with the latest technology too, if Sharring its bandwidth is small, there will be no effect on speed internet access.

 The Korean people feel that there is damage to his lap top when accessing video on the internet, but it is not located in hardwere or softwer, but the problem of bandwidth. Korean people were already accustomed to using a fast internet connection. In the country of Korea and Singapore are indeed very large bandwidth, 4GB, while in Indonesia only 1 GB.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Website Translator Gadget