Search

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602

Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602
5.0 out of 5 stars A+ Look no further!!!, November 4, 2009
By 
Steve (California)This review is from: Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602 (Electronics)
Finally found what I was looking for! The Cyber Acoustics 3 pc has AMAZING sound for the price range! When it comes to sound I'm pretty picky. The sub-woofer is perfect. Speakers look nice. Sound is full and has volume. I'm sure if you buy a system for $150 or more it will sound better (I would hope so) ....but this is not $150 this is only $39 and would have paid more.
Keep in mind that the volume on your output source, equalizer settings, sound card, programs you may or may not have that improve the sound quality will effect your speakers performance. Don't forget to tweak all that... (I use the program "hear" for my mac)
The desktop pod is great (Which has controls for your bass, speaker volume, aux jack, and headphone jack.)
I recently returned the Logitec Z240 which was crap. The bass is a joke and sound was flat. If $40 is your budget look no further go with this! It's terrific for music, streaming Netflix, dvd's ect..
This is the first time I have ever bothered to review a product, but am so pleased with this particular product I thought I'd share.
I will defiantly be purchasing more of these units for other rooms and bathrooms for ipod use.....just order it
One more thing...People why do we rate products one star due to shipping discrepancy or amazon customer service??? Sure go ahead and mention it in your review, but don't let that affect your overall rating...You are rating the PRODUCT, not Amazon...(at least that's why I use the reviews as a resource for purchases)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Website Translator Gadget